Bulgaria Discussing Joint NATO Maritime Group with Romania, Turkey
Bulgarian Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov has said Bulgaria is exploring options to take part in a joint standing maritime group of NATO in the Black Sea.
Talks are being carried out with Romania and Turkey, he has told journalists while in Brussels.
Options to deploy additional military capabilities to the Black Sea are being discussed, Mitov has made clear.
"Bulgaria will do everything to boost its defensive guarantees and capabilities in the Black Sea," the Bulgarian National Radio quotes him as saying.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » “The EU Must Close its Borders to Migrants”, said the Slovenian Interior Minister
- » Bulgarian Border: 30 Illegal Migrants were Detained in Lyaskovets
- » Bulgarian Admiral: Modernization of our Army Can’t Compare to the Pace in Neighboring Countries
- » The Bulgarian Army will Assist the Interior Ministry in Guarding the State Border
- » Bulgaria: In September, Number of Detained Migrants was 28.9% Higher than in August
- » Foreigners with Positions in Bulgaria’s “Arsenal” Weapons Factory Left in Custody