Bulgaria Discussing Joint NATO Maritime Group with Romania, Turkey
Bulgarian Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov has said Bulgaria is exploring options to take part in a joint standing maritime group of NATO in the Black Sea.
Talks are being carried out with Romania and Turkey, he has told journalists while in Brussels.
Options to deploy additional military capabilities to the Black Sea are being discussed, Mitov has made clear.
"Bulgaria will do everything to boost its defensive guarantees and capabilities in the Black Sea," the Bulgarian National Radio quotes him as saying.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Christo Grozev was forced to leave Austria: He was Threatened by Russian Agents
- » In 5 Months Bulgaria has Exported over 1 Billion Euros worth of Weapons
- » Bulgaria already Covered a Third of Ukraine's Arms Needs during the War?
- » Bulgarian Security Services: Up to 10,000 Euros per Person are the Migrant Trafficking Rates
- » Defense Ministry: Bulgaria has Not Exported T-72 Tanks, S-300, MiG-29 or Su-25 to Ukraine
- » Christo Grozev: There are Risks of Russian Sabotage Activity in Bulgaria