Egyptian Military Find Wreckage from Missing Flight MS804
Egyptian military have found debris from EgyptAir Flight MS804 that vanished from radar over the Mediterranean on Thursday.
Parts of the Airbus A320 and passenger belongings were discovered Friday north of the coastal city of Alexandria, CNN quoted the Egyptian military as saying in a statement on Friday.
The plane, with 66 passengers and crew on board, was en route from Paris to Cairo when it disappeared from radar screens shortly after entering Egyptian airspace and crashed in the Mediterranean early Thursday without the crew sending a distress signal.
The search is now focused on finding the plane's flight recorders, according to the Associated Press. The wreckage was found in the Mediterranean about 290 km north of Alexandria.
There has been no indication so far as to why the plane came down, French Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault said earlier on Friday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Helicopter Crash with One Dead
- » Bulgaria: Drone with a suspected Bomb was discovered near Tyulenovo
- » Bulgaria: Relatives of the Victims from the Flood in Tsarevo will receive 15,000 Leva in compensation
- » Bulgaria: A Man and a 4-Year-Old Child Died after a Car-Train Crash
- » Bulgaria: Child was Stabbed after a Fight between Minors in Yambol
- » Bulgaria: Car with Migrants crashed near Sofia