Aircraft Debris Found during Search for Missing EgyptAir Jet
Greek state television has said that aircraft debris had been found in the sea during a search for a missing EgyptAir jet, Reuters reported on Thursday.
The newswire quoted Greek officials as saying that pieces of plastic and two life jackets were found floating some 400 km south of the island of Crete, close to an area where a transponder signal was emitted earlier.
The Airbus A320 with 66 passengers and crew on board was flying from Paris to Cairo when it disappeared from Greek radar over the Mediterranean two miniutes after leaving the Greek airspace early Thursday morning.
Egyptian authorities are looking into an account from a Greek Merchant Navy captain who reported seeing a "flame in the sky" around 240 km south of Greek island of Karpathos.
French Prime Minister Manuel Valls has told RTL radio that no theory can be ruled out in investigating the disappearance of EgyptAir Flight MS804.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Car-Crash with Two Dead on the road Ruse-Byala
- » Bulgaria: New Bomb Threats sent to Schools in Sofia - Author says he is a Russian Nationalist
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash with Migrants near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after being Hit by a Freight Train in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A 12-year-old Child caught Driving at 120 km/h on Trakia Highway
- » Bulgaria: A 29-year-old Man Died in a Car Crash - An Injured Baby is in a Hospital