Wiz Air Adds Three New Destinations from Sofia in December
Low-cost airline Wizz Air has announced that three new flight destinations will be available just before Christmas.
These are Basel (Switzerland), Nuremberg (Germany), and Doncaster (UK).
Flights between Nuremberg and Sofia will be on Wednesdays and Sundays and will begin on December 21.
For both Basel and Doncaster, the first date is December 23, and flights will be performed on Fridays and Mondays.
Wizz Air and Ryanair have been competing fiercely over Sofia passengers over the past months, both preparing the launch of a number of new destinations.
Earlier this week Ryanair announced that 21 destinations that were to be added in November would be available from September 6, the days its base in Sofia will open.
- » Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'
- » Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy: Relations Between Bulgaria and Ukraine Are on a Solid Foundation
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: We will be Uncompromising in the Control of Beach Areas
- » BDZ Discussed the 2020 Schedule
- » Fewer Russian And German Tourists Will Spend Their Summer Vacation In Bulgaria
- » Last Day For Free-Trip Requests Under the 'Discover the EU' initiative