Wiz Air Adds Three New Destinations from Sofia in December
Low-cost airline Wizz Air has announced that three new flight destinations will be available just before Christmas.
These are Basel (Switzerland), Nuremberg (Germany), and Doncaster (UK).
Flights between Nuremberg and Sofia will be on Wednesdays and Sundays and will begin on December 21.
For both Basel and Doncaster, the first date is December 23, and flights will be performed on Fridays and Mondays.
Wizz Air and Ryanair have been competing fiercely over Sofia passengers over the past months, both preparing the launch of a number of new destinations.
Earlier this week Ryanair announced that 21 destinations that were to be added in November would be available from September 6, the days its base in Sofia will open.
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Turkish Airlines Adds Direct Flights to the Vietnamese Cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule
- » British Airways Cancels Flights on September 27 Due to Pilot Strike
- » Total Number of the Nights Spent in All Accommodation Establishments Registered in July 2019 Was 5 952.1 Thousand
- » Emergency Landing of a Finnair Plane Due to the Death of a Passenger on Board