Wiz Air Adds Three New Destinations from Sofia in December
Low-cost airline Wizz Air has announced that three new flight destinations will be available just before Christmas.
These are Basel (Switzerland), Nuremberg (Germany), and Doncaster (UK).
Flights between Nuremberg and Sofia will be on Wednesdays and Sundays and will begin on December 21.
For both Basel and Doncaster, the first date is December 23, and flights will be performed on Fridays and Mondays.
Wizz Air and Ryanair have been competing fiercely over Sofia passengers over the past months, both preparing the launch of a number of new destinations.
Earlier this week Ryanair announced that 21 destinations that were to be added in November would be available from September 6, the days its base in Sofia will open.
- » 4 Flights From Sofia Airport to Frankfurt and Hamburg Are Canceled Due to the Strikes
- » Daily Mail: Sunny Beach in Bulgaria Sees off Marmaris and the Algarve to be Named the Best Value Tourist Hot Spot for Brits in 2019
- » Bulgaria has been Named the Cheapest Place to Go on Holiday for the Second Year Running
- » The Guardian: Brexit Brings Surprise Boost for Bulgarian Resorts
- » Flights Have Been Canceled in Germany Due to Bad Weather
- » Security Staff Strike at 3 German Airports