Wiz Air Adds Three New Destinations from Sofia in December
Low-cost airline Wizz Air has announced that three new flight destinations will be available just before Christmas.
These are Basel (Switzerland), Nuremberg (Germany), and Doncaster (UK).
Flights between Nuremberg and Sofia will be on Wednesdays and Sundays and will begin on December 21.
For both Basel and Doncaster, the first date is December 23, and flights will be performed on Fridays and Mondays.
Wizz Air and Ryanair have been competing fiercely over Sofia passengers over the past months, both preparing the launch of a number of new destinations.
Earlier this week Ryanair announced that 21 destinations that were to be added in November would be available from September 6, the days its base in Sofia will open.
- » The Grand Canyon National Park Closed because of the Coronavirus
- » 10,000 Bulgarians were in Italy Last Month
- » Ryanair has Grounded nearly all of its Planes until June
- » Turkish Airlines Suspend Flights
- » Wizz Air Stops all Flights to and from Varna
- » Bulgaria Closed its Borders to non-EU Countries, some Countries from the EU and Switzerland