Poll Names Bulgaria's Dimitrov 'Most Overrated Tennis Player'
Grigor Dimitrov has been named as "the most overrated player in tennis right now" in a poll conducted among 31 professional players by US sports website ESPN.
Dimitrov, who is Bulgaria's highest-ranking tennis player, comes first, having been mentioned by 12.9% of respondents (or four players) along with Maria Sharapova (who has the same result) and followed by Caroline Wozniacki (9.7%).
The Bulgarian has been steadily slumping down the ATP ranking, reaching the 36th spot earlier this week, after making it into the world's Top 10 in 2014.
The entire ESPN poll is prepared with the French Open in sight and includes questions on "everything from dress codes to drugs."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How New Technologies Help Sport Fans Around the World
- » Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs
- » Online Casinos: Top Reasons Why Casinos Are The Best In The UK