Bulgaria to Allocate BGN 81 M to Programme for Unemployed
Bulgaria's Employment Agency will allocate BGN 81 M to participants in the programme “Education and employment”.
The programme, which is co-funded by the European Social Fund and the Human Resources Development Operational Programme for the 2014-2020 programme, is directed towards unemployed people aged above 29 years.
Starting from May 16, employers can state their needs for employees, while unemployed people can apply for training and jobs.
The first stage of the programme foresees the allocation of BGN 30 M for remuneration to be paid to unemployed aged above 29 years who have been registered at job centres.
In the second stage, unemployed who have requested participation in the programme will be provided with an opportunity for training and qualification and later employment.
Unemployed people with lower levels of education, those who have been continuously unemployed and registered as unemployed at job centres for more than a year and those above 54 years of age are among the priority target groups of the programme.
The maximum number of unemployed people an employer can hire under the programme is six.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » NSI: Bulgarians Are Pessimistic About Their Income in the Next 12 Months
- » Bulgarian Association of Restaurants Insist Employees to Work Outdoors Without Masks in Sarcastic Statement
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It