US Arms Control Official to Stop By in Bulgaria
The United States Assistant Secretary for Arms Control, Verification and Compliance will visit Bulgaria next week as part of a European trip starting Wednesday, the US Department of State says.
Rose will be in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia on May 16-17 " for meetings with senior officials from the Bulgarian Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Defense as well as other government leaders".
No details are given about the purpose of the visit.
Prior to that he will visit Romania and Poland and will later head to France, the Nethernalds and Belgium.
- » The US and Romania Will Work to Strengthen Defense in NATO's Eastern Flank
- » US Sells Weapons Worth $ 8 billion to Taiwan
- » U.S. and Bulgarian Soldiers Conduct Static Line Paradrop Training
- » New IFVs Top Priority for Bulgaria's Land Forces inventory
- » Ankara Has Repeatedly Disrupted Greek Airspace
- » US Military will Come to Bulgaria for Joint Training