US Arms Control Official to Stop By in Bulgaria
The United States Assistant Secretary for Arms Control, Verification and Compliance will visit Bulgaria next week as part of a European trip starting Wednesday, the US Department of State says.
Rose will be in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia on May 16-17 " for meetings with senior officials from the Bulgarian Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Defense as well as other government leaders".
No details are given about the purpose of the visit.
Prior to that he will visit Romania and Poland and will later head to France, the Nethernalds and Belgium.
- » Expert: The NRA Data Leak Have Attracted the Attention of Hackers from around the World
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece
- » Opinion: Turkish Operation in Syria
- » Borisov: Nearly BGN 4 billion Will be Spent on Defense This Year
- » The Government Has Approved an Air Transport Agreement Between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan
- » North Korea has Launched Two Ballistic Missiles