US Arms Control Official to Stop By in Bulgaria
The United States Assistant Secretary for Arms Control, Verification and Compliance will visit Bulgaria next week as part of a European trip starting Wednesday, the US Department of State says.
Rose will be in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia on May 16-17 " for meetings with senior officials from the Bulgarian Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Defense as well as other government leaders".
No details are given about the purpose of the visit.
Prior to that he will visit Romania and Poland and will later head to France, the Nethernalds and Belgium.
- » The EU Allocates More than Half a Billion Euros for Defense Projects
- » US Secret Service will Train Bulgarian Teams
- » BOMB SIGNAL: Authorities Evacuated the Bus Station And the Train Station in Sofia
- » AFTER THE TERRORIST ATTACK IN NEW ZEALAND: Is There a Threat to Our National Security?
- » Bulgaria is Spending 1.43% of GDP on Defense
- » Bulgaria is Expected to Get the First Two F-16 Fighters Up to 4 Years