US Arms Control Official to Stop By in Bulgaria
The United States Assistant Secretary for Arms Control, Verification and Compliance will visit Bulgaria next week as part of a European trip starting Wednesday, the US Department of State says.
Rose will be in the Bulgarian capital of Sofia on May 16-17 " for meetings with senior officials from the Bulgarian Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Defense as well as other government leaders".
No details are given about the purpose of the visit.
Prior to that he will visit Romania and Poland and will later head to France, the Nethernalds and Belgium.
- » Bulgaria Expels 95 Foreigners on Security Grounds in 2018
- » The EU Reports a 3-4% Rise in Defense Spending Over the Past Two Years
- » Germany's Intelligence Warns of 'Islamic State' Attacks
- » Moscow Warns of the Deployment of US Nuclear Weapons in Europe
- » Erik Rubin: Bulgaria will Get the most Advanced Aircraft at the best Possible Price
- » Over 1000 Military and 58 War Machines at the Parade on 6 May in Sofia