Bulgaria's Dimitrov Drops Out of Top 30 in Tennis
The highest-ranking male tennis player of Bulgaria has slumped to the 35th spot in ATP rankings, leaving the list of the world's best 30 for the first time in three years.
Dimitrov has lost points after being ousted from Madrid Open in the first round last week. In 2015, he made it to the tournament's quarterfinals.
In April 2013, Dimitrov started his rise from the same 35th place, entering Top 30 in August and making it into the best ten in a year.
A difficult 2015 followed, with Dimitrov steadily losing ground.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How New Technologies Help Sport Fans Around the World
- » Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs
- » Online Casinos: Top Reasons Why Casinos Are The Best In The UK