Bulgaria's Dimitrov Drops Out of Top 30 in Tennis
The highest-ranking male tennis player of Bulgaria has slumped to the 35th spot in ATP rankings, leaving the list of the world's best 30 for the first time in three years.
Dimitrov has lost points after being ousted from Madrid Open in the first round last week. In 2015, he made it to the tournament's quarterfinals.
In April 2013, Dimitrov started his rise from the same 35th place, entering Top 30 in August and making it into the best ten in a year.
A difficult 2015 followed, with Dimitrov steadily losing ground.
- » EU Volleyball Tournament: Bulgaria Triumphs over Portugal
- » Bulgarian FA Incensed by Southgate's Racism Claims
- » England 4-0 Bulgaria, Third Consecutive Defeat for Manager Balakov
- » Grigor Dimitrov Faces Daniil Medvedev in the Semifinals of the US Open
- » EPIC WIN! Grigor Dimitrov Stuns Roger Federer
- » Federer: Grigor is a Friend of Mine, I Love Playing Against Him