Bulgaria's Dimitrov Drops Out of Top 30 in Tennis
The highest-ranking male tennis player of Bulgaria has slumped to the 35th spot in ATP rankings, leaving the list of the world's best 30 for the first time in three years.
Dimitrov has lost points after being ousted from Madrid Open in the first round last week. In 2015, he made it to the tournament's quarterfinals.
In April 2013, Dimitrov started his rise from the same 35th place, entering Top 30 in August and making it into the best ten in a year.
A difficult 2015 followed, with Dimitrov steadily losing ground.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Footballers and Fans of Lokomotiv Plovdiv with Coronavirus
- » Bulgaria's FC "Black Sea": Over 10 Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Minister of Sports Krassen Kralev : Stadiums Could Close Doors to Fans
- » 30 Years Later: Liverpool Is The New Champion of England!
- » Tennis Star Novak Djokovic Tests Positive for Covid-19
- » Coaches of Grigor Dimitrov and Novak Djokovic Tested Positive for COVID-19