Bulgaria's Dimitrov Drops Out of Top 30 in Tennis
The highest-ranking male tennis player of Bulgaria has slumped to the 35th spot in ATP rankings, leaving the list of the world's best 30 for the first time in three years.
Dimitrov has lost points after being ousted from Madrid Open in the first round last week. In 2015, he made it to the tournament's quarterfinals.
In April 2013, Dimitrov started his rise from the same 35th place, entering Top 30 in August and making it into the best ten in a year.
A difficult 2015 followed, with Dimitrov steadily losing ground.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in Stockholm Tonight
- » Woodbine Gives Fans New Horse Racing Simulator
- » Spanish Paper Rates Eden Hazard As The Second-Worse Galactico After His Slow Start In Real Madrid Colors
- » Kubrat Pulev's Next Opponent - Ex Prisoner
- » Sofia Fit Fest Begins
- » IVET LALOVA - the Seventh Fastest Woman in the World