Danone Employees Worked in Aid of Disabled Children
Society | December 18, 2002, Wednesday // 00:00
The employees of dairy producer Danone-Serdika dedicated 1,000 working hours to 153 mentally retarded children. The resources provided by the work of 300 people were donated on Wednesday to the youngsters in the special homes for mentally retarded in Bulgarian villages Vidrare and Strazha. The donation was handed personally by employees of Danone who spent time with the children in Vidrare. Danone-Serdika boasts an active social policy, which features an intensive care about Bulgaria's children. The firm works under different child-related projects. One of the most attractive is football contest Danoniada that crossed Bulgaria's frontiers and developed into international competition "Danone Cup." The company has also build thirty playing grounds across Bulgaria. The charity initiative of Danone-Serdika in aid of the mentally retarded children is part of the Danone's global campaign "Children's Day" that involves hundreds of thousands of employees in seventy countries around the globe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 150 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny, in some places with Rain today
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 19 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today
- » COVID-19: 42 New Cases in the Last 24 hours