Belarus Flag Carrier Sees Rise in Demand for Bulgarian Routes
Demand for holiday flights to Bulgaria and Montenegro has increased in 2016, Belarus flag carrier Belavia has said.
At the same time, demand for routes to Turkey and Greece from tourists has dropped, Belarus news agency BelTA quoted Belavia Director General, Anatoly Gusarov, as telling media earlier this week.
The company was doing its best to meet demand for holiday flights from Belarus citizens, Gusarov added.
About 96,000 tourists from Belarus visited Bulgaria last year, according to data from the Tourism Ministry in Sofia.
Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov said during a visit to Minsk last month that his country expected a rise in the number of tourists from Belarus in 2016.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 35 Tons of Humanitarian Aid for Ukrainians to Arrive in Bulgaria
- » 75 Years of Progressive India
- » Day 172 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Soldiers who Shoot at and from Zaporizhzhia NPP are Targeted by Ukrainians
- » Day 171 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia warns the US of Severing Relations if Declared Sponsor of Terrorism
- » A Man Killed 11 People after a Family Dispute in Montenegro
- » Day 170 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Children with Disabilities are Abused in Ukrainian Orphanages according to the UN