China to Invest EUR 20 M in Bulgaria’s Burgas Port to Facilitate Trade with Europe
China will invest about EUR 20 M to make Bulgarian Black Sea port of Burgas a logistics hub for trading in goods with partners in Central and Eastern Europe, the port executive director has said.
Burgas Port CEO, Dian Dimov, said that the funds will be invested into the construction of a logistics center and a trading pavillion for contacts between trading partners from China and 16 countries of Central and Eastern Europe, investor.bg economic news website reported on Friday.
The contract was signed on April 29 for a five-year term in the Chinese city of Hangzhou, Dimov added.
The project will help develop of bilateral and multilateral trade relations between China and CEE and facilitate the establishment of a multilateral platform for trade in goods.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » An Employer Fired 900 Employees on a Zoom Call
- » The Airport in Burgas reports 125% Growth of Passengers this Year
- » News on the Current Status of US Visa Services in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: When will we Work and Rest in 2022
- » Tax Authorities have Collected BGN 4 million from Properties Rented through Airbnb
- » 68 Spanish Medics Positive with COVID after Christmas party