US Deputy State Secretary to Discuss Security, Energy on Bulgaria Visit
United States Deputy Secretary of State Antony Blinken will pay a visit to Bulgaria's capital Sofia on Friday and Saturday.
Blinken will hold a conversation with Bulgaria's top diplomat Daniel Mitov and will also be received by President Rosen Plevneliev and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry has said.
Defense cooperation, moves to counter terrorism, energy security, the rule of law, education, and other bilateral issues will be part of the discussions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria – North Macedonia: No Progress in the Work of the Joint Historical Commission
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria: We give you Gas at Excellent Prices, Direct Flights will be Restored
- » Russian Ambassador to Bulgarian PM: The Word “Corruption” addressed to Putin is an Insult
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Position on North Macedonia will Not Change
- » Russia has Expelled another Bulgarian Diplomat
- » Russian Ambassador in Bulgaria: Neo-Nazism is Rising in a Number of European Countries