Bulgaria Air Adds Weekly Flights to Lisbon, Alicante from Sofia
Sofia Airport has started offering two new seasonal destinations: to Lisbon, Portugal and Alicante, Spain.
Both routes to the Iberian Peninsula are operated by national carrier Bulgaria Air, the airport says on its website.
The route to the Portuguese capital city, served since April 28, will be operated once a week,on Thursday.
Flights to Alicante, which were launched on April 30, will also be operated once a week, on Saturday.
Flights on both routes will be operated from Terminal 1, Sofia Airport said.
“Although services to Lisbon will face no incumbent carrier, flights to Alicante will compete with Wizz Air which operates twice-weekly services,” according to specialized news website anna.aero.
- » Foreign Tourists in Varna During the Winter - Mainly Romanians, Israelis, Germans and Turks
- » About 70 000 Bulgarians Chose Holiday Cruises for their Vacation
- » China's Jiangxi Province Promotes Culture, Tourism in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is on the Luxury Travel Map with InterContinental Sofia
- » Which are the Cheapest Cities to Visit in Europe?
- » Passengers From the Restricted "Boeing 737 Max 8" with Almost 20 Hours Stay at Sofia Airport