Bulgaria Air Adds Weekly Flights to Lisbon, Alicante from Sofia
Sofia Airport has started offering two new seasonal destinations: to Lisbon, Portugal and Alicante, Spain.
Both routes to the Iberian Peninsula are operated by national carrier Bulgaria Air, the airport says on its website.
The route to the Portuguese capital city, served since April 28, will be operated once a week,on Thursday.
Flights to Alicante, which were launched on April 30, will also be operated once a week, on Saturday.
Flights on both routes will be operated from Terminal 1, Sofia Airport said.
“Although services to Lisbon will face no incumbent carrier, flights to Alicante will compete with Wizz Air which operates twice-weekly services,” according to specialized news website anna.aero.
- » Over 7,800 Seasonal Workers from non-EU Countries have Worked in Bulgarian Tourism in 2018
- » Over 340,000 Tourists From Great Britain have Visited Bulgaria Since the Beginning of the Year
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Service: Mountain Travellers Should Start Using Winter Gear
- » Nine Bulgarian Municipalities will Present their Tourism Potential at a Meeting between Businesses and State
- » Turkey Opens World's Largest Airport (Video)
- » Bulgarian Trips Abroad Increase 11% YoY in September 2018