Vegan Mountaineer Skatov Also Ascends Annapurna
Atanas Skatov has become the second Bulgarian in 24 hours to climb Annapurna, known as the world's most dangerous mount.
Skatov has reached the summit in a group of 30 (16 Nepali and 14 foreign nationals), according to the Altitude Pakistan blog which cites officials in Kathmandu.
A Spaniard named Carlos Soria, at 77, has become the oldest peson to reach Annapurna. There are only two more peaks to climb before he has conquered all the eight-thousanders.
On Saturday, Bulgarian climber Boyan Petrov became the first person to set foot on Annapurna this season.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in Stockholm Tonight
- » Woodbine Gives Fans New Horse Racing Simulator
- » Spanish Paper Rates Eden Hazard As The Second-Worse Galactico After His Slow Start In Real Madrid Colors
- » Kubrat Pulev's Next Opponent - Ex Prisoner
- » Sofia Fit Fest Begins
- » IVET LALOVA - the Seventh Fastest Woman in the World