Vegan Mountaineer Skatov Also Ascends Annapurna
Atanas Skatov has become the second Bulgarian in 24 hours to climb Annapurna, known as the world's most dangerous mount.
Skatov has reached the summit in a group of 30 (16 Nepali and 14 foreign nationals), according to the Altitude Pakistan blog which cites officials in Kathmandu.
A Spaniard named Carlos Soria, at 77, has become the oldest peson to reach Annapurna. There are only two more peaks to climb before he has conquered all the eight-thousanders.
On Saturday, Bulgarian climber Boyan Petrov became the first person to set foot on Annapurna this season.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Best Football Matches to Watch This Year
- » Football: Beroe - Favorite of Bookmakers in the Derby with Slavia
- » Bulgaria: Two CSKA Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Tennis Player Pironkova is Making History on US Open
- » US Open: Bulgarian Tennis Star Tsveti Pironkova Beats Vekic
- » US Open: Bulgarian Tsveti Pironkova Outplays Muguruza, Grigor Dimitrov Loses in a 5-Hour Match