Bulgaria's Boyan Petrov Climbs World's Deadliest Peak
Bulgarian mountarineer Boyan Petrov has successfully set foot on Annapaurna, the tenth-highest peak.
Annapurna, 8901 m, is known as the world's deadliest mountain.
Petrov has already given Annapurna an unsuccessful try.
His last attempt at conquerng Annapurna had to be postponed due to severe weather conditions.
But climbing Annapurna, he has become the first Bulgarian to have ascended six eight-thousanders.
Earlier this year he went up the hill with vegan mountaineer Atanas Skatov, who will not try to conquer it later on Sunday.
- » Woodbine Gives Fans New Horse Racing Simulator
- » Spanish Paper Rates Eden Hazard As The Second-Worse Galactico After His Slow Start In Real Madrid Colors
- » Kubrat Pulev's Next Opponent - Ex Prisoner
- » Sofia Fit Fest Begins
- » IVET LALOVA - the Seventh Fastest Woman in the World
- » Ivet Lalova Qualified for the Doha Finals