Bulgaria's Boyan Petrov Climbs World's Deadliest Peak
Bulgarian mountarineer Boyan Petrov has successfully set foot on Annapaurna, the tenth-highest peak.
Annapurna, 8901 m, is known as the world's deadliest mountain.
Petrov has already given Annapurna an unsuccessful try.
His last attempt at conquerng Annapurna had to be postponed due to severe weather conditions.
But climbing Annapurna, he has become the first Bulgarian to have ascended six eight-thousanders.
Earlier this year he went up the hill with vegan mountaineer Atanas Skatov, who will not try to conquer it later on Sunday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Best Football Matches to Watch This Year
- » Football: Beroe - Favorite of Bookmakers in the Derby with Slavia
- » Bulgaria: Two CSKA Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Tennis Player Pironkova is Making History on US Open
- » US Open: Bulgarian Tennis Star Tsveti Pironkova Beats Vekic
- » US Open: Bulgarian Tsveti Pironkova Outplays Muguruza, Grigor Dimitrov Loses in a 5-Hour Match