Tennis: Grigor Dimitrov Reaches ATP Istanbul Final
Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov proceeded to the final of the TEB BNP Paribas Istanbul Open tennis tournament after defeating Ivo Karlovic from Croatia on Saturday.
The second-seeded Dimitrov scored a 7-6(0) 7-6(2) win over third seed Karlovic and will meet the winner of the semi-final match between Federico Delbonis or Diego Schwartzman in the final, which starts at 5 pm Sofia time (1400 GMT) on Sunday.
The Bulgarian tennis player had scored two victories over Delbonis in as many matches.
Sunday’s match will be the eighth ATP World Tour final for Dimitrov and his second final in 2016.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Stadiums Open to the Public in Compliance with Strict Measures
- » Police Officers Took Grigor Dimitrov's Driver License in Monaco
- » Sport Events in Bulgaria Without Audience Until August 31
- » Alexandar Georgiev to Be Only Bulgarian-Born Player in Revised NHL Playoffs
- » Online Casinos: Top Reasons Why Casinos Are The Best In The UK
- » International Cycling Tour of Bulgaria is Back