Bulgaria’s Defence Ministry Warns against Operating Drones above Sofia May 3-May 6
Bulgaria’s Defence Ministry has warned against operating drones in the skies above Sofia and several adjacent areas next week to avoid collision with military aircraft flying low-altitude training missions in preparation for Army Day parade.
No unmanned aerial vehicles should be operated within the boundaries of Sofia, Vakarel, Dolni Pasarel, Breznik, Dragoman and Mirovyane from 9.00 am until 11.30 am and from 2.00 pm until 3.30 pm on May 3, 4, and 5, the Defence Ministry has said in a statement.
The ban will also apply from 9.00 am through 11.30 am on Army Day, May 6.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Modernization of the Bulgarian Air Force Can Go Awry
- » Border Police Introduces Temporary Anti-Epidemic Measures for Arrivers in Bulgaria
- » “The EU Must Close its Borders to Migrants”, said the Slovenian Interior Minister
- » Bulgarian Border: 30 Illegal Migrants were Detained in Lyaskovets
- » Bulgarian Admiral: Modernization of our Army Can’t Compare to the Pace in Neighboring Countries
- » The Bulgarian Army will Assist the Interior Ministry in Guarding the State Border