Bulgaria’s Defence Ministry Warns against Operating Drones above Sofia May 3-May 6
Bulgaria’s Defence Ministry has warned against operating drones in the skies above Sofia and several adjacent areas next week to avoid collision with military aircraft flying low-altitude training missions in preparation for Army Day parade.
No unmanned aerial vehicles should be operated within the boundaries of Sofia, Vakarel, Dolni Pasarel, Breznik, Dragoman and Mirovyane from 9.00 am until 11.30 am and from 2.00 pm until 3.30 pm on May 3, 4, and 5, the Defence Ministry has said in a statement.
The ban will also apply from 9.00 am through 11.30 am on Army Day, May 6.
- » Expert: The NRA Data Leak Have Attracted the Attention of Hackers from around the World
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece
- » Opinion: Turkish Operation in Syria
- » Borisov: Nearly BGN 4 billion Will be Spent on Defense This Year
- » The Government Has Approved an Air Transport Agreement Between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan
- » North Korea has Launched Two Ballistic Missiles