Bulgarian Defence Minister Embarks on Two-Day Official Visit to Croatia
Bulgarian Defence Minister Nikolay Nenchev is expected to arrive on a two-day official visit to Croatia on Monday.
During his visit, Nenchev is scheduled to hold meetings with his Croatian counterpart Josip Buljevic, the Minister of Veteran Affairs, Tomo Medved, as well as with the chairperson of the defence committee of the Croatian parliament, Igor Dragovan.
Among the issues to be discussed during the meetings are the state of the military cooperation between the two countries as well as topics from the security and defence agenda.
A meeting between the defence minister and the Bulgarian community is also foreseen, the press service of the defence ministry informs.
In the town of Vukovar, Nenchev will unveil a monument to the memorial complex commemorating the Bulgarian soldiers and officers from the First Bulgarian Army who were killed on the Syrmian Front during the Second World War.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Soldiers are coming to Bulgaria to Defend NATO's Eastern Flank
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: There is Real Danger that within 3-4 years We will Not be Able to Carry Out our Combat Duty Alone
- » Bulgaria is 67th in terms of Military Power. Who in the World is First?
- » Bulgaria will Repair its MiG-29 Fighters in Poland
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Pressure has Increased, but there are No Conditions for Concern
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: 34 million dollars in Compensation have been agreed due to the Delay of F-16