Incident at Arms Manufacturing Plant Kills Two in Bulgaria's Kazanlak
Incident at the Arsenal arms manufacturing plant in the Bulgarian town of Kazanlak claimed the lives of two workers on Monday.
The incident occurred when a spark came out during repair works in one of the buildings on the territory of the plant.
The initial information was that an explosion followed by a fire had occurred at the plant. However the executive director of the company noted that the incident was due to ignition rather than explosion.
Firefighters extinguished the fire and police has sealed off the area of the incident. There is neither risk of secondary explosions nor danger from pollution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Magnitude 6,2 Earthquake Shook Indonesia, Dead and Injured Reported
- » Another Earthquake in Croatia
- » Magnitude 4,4 Earthquake Rocked Greece This Night
- » Bulgaria: Two Municipalities in Rhodopes Declare State of Emergency, Rains Don’t Stop
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister: Real Winter Coming on Friday, Stay Alert
- » State of Emergency Declared in Many Regions of Bulgaria, Heavy Rains Caused Massive Power Outage