Incident at Arms Manufacturing Plant Kills Two in Bulgaria's Kazanlak
Incident at the Arsenal arms manufacturing plant in the Bulgarian town of Kazanlak claimed the lives of two workers on Monday.
The incident occurred when a spark came out during repair works in one of the buildings on the territory of the plant.
The initial information was that an explosion followed by a fire had occurred at the plant. However the executive director of the company noted that the incident was due to ignition rather than explosion.
Firefighters extinguished the fire and police has sealed off the area of the incident. There is neither risk of secondary explosions nor danger from pollution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad
- » Two Children Drowned After Jumping From the Bridge in the Sea Garden of Burgas