Incident at Arms Manufacturing Plant Kills Two in Bulgaria's Kazanlak
Incident at the Arsenal arms manufacturing plant in the Bulgarian town of Kazanlak claimed the lives of two workers on Monday.
The incident occurred when a spark came out during repair works in one of the buildings on the territory of the plant.
The initial information was that an explosion followed by a fire had occurred at the plant. However the executive director of the company noted that the incident was due to ignition rather than explosion.
Firefighters extinguished the fire and police has sealed off the area of the incident. There is neither risk of secondary explosions nor danger from pollution.
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan
- » Public Bus Fell into a Huge Hole in China, at least 6 People are Killed (PHOTOS)
- » Powerful Explosion in a Residential Building in Varna Killed Two People
- » The Severe Weather in Afghanistan and Pakistan Killed at least 43 People
- » Avalanche Killed Two People and Injured Three others in the United States