Incident at Arms Manufacturing Plant Kills Two in Bulgaria's Kazanlak
Incident at the Arsenal arms manufacturing plant in the Bulgarian town of Kazanlak claimed the lives of two workers on Monday.
The incident occurred when a spark came out during repair works in one of the buildings on the territory of the plant.
The initial information was that an explosion followed by a fire had occurred at the plant. However the executive director of the company noted that the incident was due to ignition rather than explosion.
Firefighters extinguished the fire and police has sealed off the area of the incident. There is neither risk of secondary explosions nor danger from pollution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A Car with Illegal Migrants Crashed and One Person has Died
- » Bulgaria: The Body of a 31-Year-Old Man was found under a Bridge in Gabrovo
- » Bulgaria: A Boy Died and Four others were Injured in an Accident on the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road
- » Bulgaria: A 2-Year-Old Boy Fell into a Two-Meter Manhole
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after his Truck fell off a Bridge in the Kotlen Pass