No Bulgarian Servicemen Hurt in Deadly Kabul Suicide Bombing - Defence Ministry
No Bulgarian military personnel have been injured in a suicide car bomb blast in Afghanistan’s capital Kabul, the Defence Ministry in Sofia said on Tuesday.
The suicide attack, which took place on Tuesday morning near the Afghan Defence Ministry and presidential palace, has killed at least 28 people and injured 329, according to the BBC.
The bombing targeted a security team that protects high-level government officials, the CNN reported, citing Afghan police sources.
The Afghan Taliban have claimed responsibility for the blast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia again Hit with Missiles many regions of Ukraine
- » EC: Bulgaria has ensured even better Protection of the EU External Borders than in the First Inspection
- » Day 285 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv and the West react strongly against Macron’s statement on Russia
- » Von der Leyen: EU must adapt its Rules in response to US Subsidies
- » UK Economy to Shrink in 2023
- » Germany will buy 35 Fighter Jets from the US for $10.5 billion