No Bulgarian Servicemen Hurt in Deadly Kabul Suicide Bombing - Defence Ministry
No Bulgarian military personnel have been injured in a suicide car bomb blast in Afghanistan’s capital Kabul, the Defence Ministry in Sofia said on Tuesday.
The suicide attack, which took place on Tuesday morning near the Afghan Defence Ministry and presidential palace, has killed at least 28 people and injured 329, according to the BBC.
The bombing targeted a security team that protects high-level government officials, the CNN reported, citing Afghan police sources.
The Afghan Taliban have claimed responsibility for the blast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Southeastern US Scrambles for Fuel, as Colonial Pipeline Slowly Resumes Supplies
- » Israel-Gaza Conflict Escalates, UN Warns of Possible "full-scale war"
- » EU Prepares Second Lawsuit against AstraZeneca over Covid-19 Vaccine Delays
- » Violence in Israel Escalates as Israeli Military Kill Dozens in Gaza Air Strike
- » China Reached Lowest Population Growth in Decades
- » Mass Shooting in Colorado Leaves Seven Dead at Birthday Party