Qatar's Transport Min Discussing Port Ties in Bulgaria
Qatari Prime Minister Jassim Saif Ahmed Al-Sulaiti has been received by Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and counterpart Ivaylo Moskovski, the government's press office has said.
Al-Sulaiti is in Sofia with a business delegation at the invitation of Moskovski.
The two are to attend the signing ceremony of a Memorandum of Understanding between state-owned Bulgarian Ports Infrastructure Company and Mwani Qatar, which manages the Gulf country's ports.
Borisov is quoted as noting the document creates a good basis for development of port infrastructure and improved interaction between port administrations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia has Summoned Bulgaria’s Ambassador due to the Expelled Priests
- » Vice-President Yotova: Bulgaria is Fully Behind Albania's European Future
- » Russia’s Ambassador: Bulgaria is Rewriting its History
- » Turkey’s Ambassador: The Investments of Turkish companies in Bulgaria reach 2.5 billion euros
- » Ambassador Raykov: British authorities have officially confirmed that the 3 Bulgarians are in Prison
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to the UK: The Embassy was Not Informed about the Detention of our Citizens