Bulgaria's Universities Hold Chinese Language Competition
National qualifications of the world's major Chinese proficiency competition for foreign university students were held in Bulgaria on Sunday, Xinhua news agency has said.
Six competitors took part, showing their fluency and eloquence, also playing quiz games on language and culture and displaying artistic skills.
The winner, Tzvetomir Velkov, who studies at the St Cyril and Methodius University of Veliko Tarnovo, will represent the country at the international stage of the competition in China.
The 15th Chinese Bridge is the biggest Chinese proficiency competition for students in other countries, and has involved hundreds of contestants across the globe since 2002.
- » 7500 Bulgarian Students are Currently Trained in a Real Work Environment
- » BGN 920 will be the Starting Teacher Salary in Bulgaria Next Year
- » Seven Bulgarian Students Received a Harvard Award
- » Thousands of Students are Taking Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed
- » FUNDAY SUMMER ADVENTURE - Summer Children's Program