M3 Communications Group, Inc. Declared Best PR Company in Bulgaria
M3 Communications Group, Inc. was declared Agency of the Year 2016 in Bulgaria, the biggest recognition in the country's PR business.
At a ceremony annually held by the Bulgarian PR Association (BAPRA), an international jury awarded the agency for its outstanding achievement and hard work in social media and crisis management.
A total of three awards were handed out to M3, including a first place in the Most Innovative Campaign of the Year category - one it received for its pCloud Crypto Hacking Challenge - a third place in the Special Events category for the Happiness Concert, an event in support of a campaign aimed at helping people suffering from Hepatitis C.
"2015 was an exceptionally important and successful year for me and our entire team, It was a year marking a big step in Bulgaria's PR history, since it was for the first time that a Bulgarian became the President of international PR organization ICCO," Maxim Behar, M3 Communications CEO, said after the awards were handed.
"This is not just a personal recognition for me, but also a great achievement for all of us developing this business in Bulgaria. THis is why I am very proud an happy with our awards at this year's ceremony," he added.
The International Communications Consultancy Group (ICCO) appointed Behar as its new President in October of last year. The ICCO unites national trade associations in 36 countries around the world, representing some 2800 PR firms in Europe, Africa, Asia, the Americas, and Australia, which employ almost 1 000 000 PR experts.
Behar is also Co-Chair of the Board of the World Communication Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
In August, he was singled out receiving a Gold Stevie Award as Chairman of the Year at the International Business Awards. M3 Communications also scooped a Bronze Stevie in the Public Relations Agency of the Year in Europe category, one where it also received an award the previous year.
- » NSI: Increase in the Production of Unleaded Motor Gasoline - by 1.4% and Natural Gas
- » Commercial Banks in Bulgaria Have 5 Days to Decide on Payment Moratoria
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Produced 13% of the Country's Electricity since the State of Emergency’s onset
- » Rosatom Launches 3D Printed Valves for Pulmonary Ventilation
- » The Grand Canyon National Park Closed because of the Coronavirus
- » Petrol Stations: The Fuel Consumption Dropped by between 40 and 80% because of the State of Emergency