Bulgaria to Host 40th World Congress of Vine and Wine
Bulgaria will host in parallel the 40th World Congress of Vine and Wine and the 15th General Assembly of the International Organisation of Vine and Wine (OIV) next year, the country’s Agriculture Ministry has announced.
The decision was taken by a vote of OIV member states at a meeting of the organisation’s Executive Committee in Paris on Saturday.
“An event of this magnitude will be a great opportunity for exchange of expertise and presentation of Bulgaria as a good wine destination,” the Agriculture Ministry said in a statement on Sunday.
The eight-day congress will bring together over 1,000 representatives of the member states of the organization.
As of 27 August 2015 the International Organisation of Vine and Wine was made up of 46 member states, including 21 from the EU.
The OIV is an intergovernmental organisation of a scientific and technical nature of recognised competence for its works concerning vines, wine, wine-based beverages, table grapes, raisins and other vine-based products.
- » EasyJet Still Keen on Parts of Alitalia
- » Bulgaria to Host International Crypto Conference: Sterlin Lujan 1st Time in Sofia on Stage
- » Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year
- » Bulgaria's E. Miroglio to Open Dika Fashion Stores in France
- » The Largest Strategic Blockchain Forum in Central and Eastern Europe - CEE Block Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s Allterco Robotics Joins Deutsche Telekom's Startup Innovation Programme