Miner Dies as Landmass Falls in Bulgaria's Madan
A man lost his life at work after the collapse of landmass at the Borieva mine in Madan, Southern Bulgaria, authorities say.
The incident occurred on Friday night, after 20:00 local time, according to Focus Radio.
District prosecutors in Smolyan, the regional center, are looking into the case.
The mine is owned by the Gorubso company.
- » An Explosion in an Apartment Building Injured 25 Germans
- » A Bus with Children Crashed near Yambol
- » A Bomb Exploded near a NATO Base in Afghanistan, Injuring 48 People
- » 38 People Injured in Road Accidents for the Past 24 Hours
- » Five People Were Killed and Many are still Missing after the New Zealand Volcano Eruption
- » A Gas Explosion in an Apartment Building Killed Seven People in Slovakia