Miner Dies as Landmass Falls in Bulgaria's Madan
A man lost his life at work after the collapse of landmass at the Borieva mine in Madan, Southern Bulgaria, authorities say.
The incident occurred on Friday night, after 20:00 local time, according to Focus Radio.
District prosecutors in Smolyan, the regional center, are looking into the case.
The mine is owned by the Gorubso company.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria – How Can We Help
- » Seismologist: Bulgaria cannot be Directly Affected by the Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Red Cross and the Chief Mufti with Campaigns to Raise Funds to Help Victims of the Earthquake in Turkey
- » A Man with a Bulgarian Passport is among the Missing after the Earthquakes in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Rescue Team of the Fire Department left for Turkey from Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria is sending Two Planes with Rescuers to Turkey, the Earthquake was also Felt in Our Country