Unemployment in Bulgaria Was 9.9% in March
Unemployment decreased by 0.1% on a monthly basis in March of this year and 1.1% year-on-year, data from Bulgaria's labor agency shows.
The Agency for Employment says that 28 063 people found a job in March, 4502 more than the number of jobs added in February.
As many as 329 309, or 9.9% of the workforce, were registered at the employment offices as of March 2016, 5301 less than in February and 37 202 less than the March 2015.
Most openings offered at employment offices are in the processing industry (4124), hotel and restarurant businesses (3328), trade (3002), agriculture and fisheries (2194).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 292 New Cases on July 11 in 4540 PCR Tests
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Marks the 170th Anniversary of the Birth of Ivan Vazov
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education: Three Scenarios For Starting The New School Year