Maxim Behar: Bulgaria Offers Low Taxes, Safety to Investors
Bulgaria currently is the only country in Europe, in which a good start-up business could be launched with a relatively small capital investment and at very low tax costs, a renowned Bulgarian businessman has said.
“There aren’t so many places in this rapidly changing world where entrepreneurs can have the opportunity to build their businesses fast and in a low-tax environment but Bulgaria undoubtedly is one of those places,” Maxim Behar, a PR expert and President of the International Communications Consultancy Organisation (ICCO), has said at an investment forum in Zurich, according to a press release issued on Tuesday.
The time has come for big financial capital to discover Bulgaria as a safe and attractive destination, Behar said at a presentation of the business environment in the country to investment bankers, diplomats and potential investors from hi-tech businesses. The presentation at the investment forum was held jointly with Bulgaria’s Ambassador to Switzerland Meglena Plugchieva.
Detailed presentation of the investment opportunities was also presented with concrete case study, presented by Stephan Muehlemann, Managing Director of Aryxe Group, the main organizer of the Forum and recent investor in Bulgaria.
Behar, who is Board Member of the Bulgarian Business Leaders’ Forum (BBLF), has also described in detail the challenges faced by businesses in Bulgaria, sharing his experience as former chairman of the organization devoted to promoting the principles and values of corporate social responsibility in Bulgaria.
Behar is also founder and CEO of leading Bulgarian PR consultancy M3 Communications Group, Inc. and Hill+Knowlton Strategies Chairman for the Czech Republic
Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borisov said last year that Swiss investments in the country had exceeded EUR 1.2 B over the prevoius 10 years or so.
Swiss companies investing in Bulgaria include Trisa, Palemontech, and Sоcotab, to name a few.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria, Greece and Italy bought Gas from Azerbaijan for 1.6 Billion Euros in January
- » Bulgaria will sign Agreements with the US and France for the Construction of 4 Nuclear Units at the sites in Kozloduy and Belene
- » Day 398 of the Invasion of Ukraine: First British Challenger Tanks have arrived in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian iGaming Industry enjoying American Expansion
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas