Bulgaria's FM Visiting Germany on April 12-14
Bulgarian Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov has begun an official visit to Germany, the ministry's press office has said.
Mitov will be in Berlin from Tuesday to Thursday to attend the 20th anniversary of the German-Bulgarian Forum, a private organization of Bulgarian and German businesses presided by German SPD lawmaker Gernot Erler.
At the anniversary, he will deliver a lecture on the challenges facing Bulgaria's foreign policy.
He will also meet counterpart Frank-Walter Steinmeier and several other officials to discuss bilateral relations, the migrants crisis, the EU's relations with Turkey, the situation Ukraine, and the fight against the Islamic State (IS) group, the ministry has added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia has Summoned Bulgaria’s Ambassador due to the Expelled Priests
- » Vice-President Yotova: Bulgaria is Fully Behind Albania's European Future
- » Russia’s Ambassador: Bulgaria is Rewriting its History
- » Turkey’s Ambassador: The Investments of Turkish companies in Bulgaria reach 2.5 billion euros
- » Ambassador Raykov: British authorities have officially confirmed that the 3 Bulgarians are in Prison
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to the UK: The Embassy was Not Informed about the Detention of our Citizens