Bulgaria, Turkey Top Prosecutors to Discuss Refugee Crisis, Terror Threats
The refugee crisis, terrorist threats and the fight against organized crime will be on the agenda of talks between the top prosecutors of Bulgaria and Turkey in Sofia this week.
The talks between Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov and Turkey’s Chief Public Prosecutor at the Supreme Court Mehmet Akarca will be part of Akarca’s official two-day visit, Bulgaria’s Prosecutor’s Office announced in a statement on Monday.
The visit starting on Tuesday will take place in the framework of the 2014 agreement for exchange of information and best practices between the prosecutor’s offices of Bulgaria and Turkey.
Sotir Tsatsarov made an official visit to Turkey at the invitation of Mehmet Akarca in September last year.
Turkey’s top prosecutors will also meet Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov as well as the ministers of the interior, justice and education, according to the statement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mine Blew Up a Ship off the Coast of Romania?
- » Bus with 35 People Crashed in Montenegro: At least Three People Died
- » Romania will Not Import Ukrainian Grain for another 30 days
- » Romania wants Compensation for the Losses of Carriers due to not being in Schengen
- » Four more bodies have been found after the Storms in Greece, the Dead are now 15
- » North Macedonia celebrates its Independence Day