Bulgaria, Turkey Top Prosecutors to Discuss Refugee Crisis, Terror Threats
The refugee crisis, terrorist threats and the fight against organized crime will be on the agenda of talks between the top prosecutors of Bulgaria and Turkey in Sofia this week.
The talks between Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov and Turkey’s Chief Public Prosecutor at the Supreme Court Mehmet Akarca will be part of Akarca’s official two-day visit, Bulgaria’s Prosecutor’s Office announced in a statement on Monday.
The visit starting on Tuesday will take place in the framework of the 2014 agreement for exchange of information and best practices between the prosecutor’s offices of Bulgaria and Turkey.
Sotir Tsatsarov made an official visit to Turkey at the invitation of Mehmet Akarca in September last year.
Turkey’s top prosecutors will also meet Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov as well as the ministers of the interior, justice and education, according to the statement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Macedonian Arsonist from Bitola burned the French Proposal, 4 Policemen Injured in Anti-Bulgarian Clashes
- » Insults in Skopje against Bulgaria and the French Proposal
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: The Macedonian Language will become Official in the EU
- » Macron: I am Convinced that We Found a Compromise Solution for Bulgaria and N Macedonia
- » North Macedonia Postpones the Debate on the "French Proposal"
- » Fight in the Macedonian Parliament (VIDEO)