Bulgaria Govt to Upload New Open Data Sets
As many as 304 data sets will be published by the end of 2016 on the Bulgarian government's open data website, the cabinet has announced.
These will include lists of hospitals and other medical institutions; medication which is covered by public funds under the Health Insurance Act; register of real estate that is public property; tables containing information of regional public transport; lists of schools and kindegartens; information about air pollution; registries of employment agencies and public non-profit organizations, etc.
Bulgaria began publishing open data from public institutions last year, with 141 data sets currently having been uploaded on the website for to allow easy access to information for citizens and businesses.
The website is available in a number of languages, but the data sets are currently only in Bulgarian.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Stray Dogs Have Attacked and Bitten 9 year Old Child in Dupnitsa
- » Finland Declares State of Emergency in a Bid to Curb Virus Spread
- » European Commission to Propose Digital EU-wide Vaccine Passports
- » Google Digital Tools to Be Available to Bulgarian Students, Teachers
- » Bulgaria: Green Corridors for Vaccination Reopen at Pirogov and Alexandrovska Hospitals
- » Scientists: Obesity Blunts Effectiveness of Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine