Bulgaria Govt to Upload New Open Data Sets
As many as 304 data sets will be published by the end of 2016 on the Bulgarian government's open data website, the cabinet has announced.
These will include lists of hospitals and other medical institutions; medication which is covered by public funds under the Health Insurance Act; register of real estate that is public property; tables containing information of regional public transport; lists of schools and kindegartens; information about air pollution; registries of employment agencies and public non-profit organizations, etc.
Bulgaria began publishing open data from public institutions last year, with 141 data sets currently having been uploaded on the website for to allow easy access to information for citizens and businesses.
The website is available in a number of languages, but the data sets are currently only in Bulgarian.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU to Buy 200 Million Doses of the Potential COVID-19 Vaccine From Johnson & Johnson
- » New Study Suggests That Almost Two Thirds of the Bulgarians Are Smokers
- » Eight Stations of the Third Metro Line in Sofia Will be Launched by the End of August
- » Greek Scientists Expect Second Wave as Coronavirus Cases Spike Among Younger Generation
- » The Details Known About the Russian Vaccine "Sputnik V"
- » 2019 - One of The Three Warmest Years in History