Bulgaria Govt to Upload New Open Data Sets
As many as 304 data sets will be published by the end of 2016 on the Bulgarian government's open data website, the cabinet has announced.
These will include lists of hospitals and other medical institutions; medication which is covered by public funds under the Health Insurance Act; register of real estate that is public property; tables containing information of regional public transport; lists of schools and kindegartens; information about air pollution; registries of employment agencies and public non-profit organizations, etc.
Bulgaria began publishing open data from public institutions last year, with 141 data sets currently having been uploaded on the website for to allow easy access to information for citizens and businesses.
The website is available in a number of languages, but the data sets are currently only in Bulgarian.
- » Gas Leak? Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Blocked
- » The Dam from which Pernik Gets its Drinking Water will Reach a Dead Volume in 2 Weeks
- » British Scientists Accidentally Made a Breakthrough and May Have Found a Cure for Cancer
- » The First Case of a Coronavirus in Taiwan
- » Bulgarian Food Agency Banned 50 Tonnes of Salmonella-Contaminated Poultry Meat
- » UN: Almost Half a Billion People are Unemployed or Have no Access to a Good Job