OSRAM to Invest BGN 45 M in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
Bulgaria's Economy Minister Bozhidar Lukarski is set to turn the first sod on a new procution facilitiy for ligthbulb manufacturer OSRAM on Tuesday, his ministry says.
The cluster will be located within the Trakia Economic Zone of Plovdiv, the country's second-largest city.
OSRAM is to invest in it some BGN 45 M (EUR 23 M) and to employ 900 people after it is opened in 2017.
- » Bulgarian Farmers are Preparing to Protest over Changes in Farmland Law
- » Bulgarian Sauvignon Blanc Received an International Award
- » Bulgarian Farmers will Receive an Additional BGN 700,000 for Insurances
- » Turkey will Produce its Own Vehicle
- » Ukraine and Bulgaria will Build an International Road
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity