Bulgarian DefMin Warns of Possible IS Presence Among Refugees
Bulgarian Defence Minister Nikolay Nenchev warned of the possible presence of terrorists among the refugees entering the country.
Nenchev expressed his concern on Saturday, private NOVA TV quotes him as saying.
His concern stems from the fact that very often there are people recruited by terrorist groups and organisations, including Islamic State (IS), among refugees.
Nenchev also expressed concern that quite often there are economic immigrants and people with criminal record among refugees.
Therefore, it was necessary to guard the borders and carefully check every migrant entering the country in order to prevent the entry of potentially dangerous people.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Toll System should Start Working in the Summer
- » Germany Considers Bulgaria a Truly Important Partner For a Very Strong Pro-European Country.
- » By October 2020 'Hemus' Highway Between Varna and Targovishte Will be Ready
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Attended Opening of a New Plant Creating 200 Jobs in Northeastern Bulgaria
- » 95% of all Car Crashes in Bulgaria are due to Human Error
- » Bulgaria is Failing to Attract Funding for Science