Russia’s Ural Airlines to Launch Direct Flights from Perm to Bulgaria’s Burgas
Russia’s Ural Airlines will launch regular weekly flights in the summer from the city of Perm to Bulgaria’s Burgas, on the Black Sea coast, TASS has reported.
The Yekaterinburg-based airline would offer direct flights from Perm to Burgas on Wednesdays from June 1 until September 21, the Russian news agency quoted a Perm Airport spokesperson as saying on Thursday.
The flight will last 3 hours 50 minutes.
Another Russian carrier, Orenburg Airlines, offered charter flights only on the Perm-Burgas route in 2014, the spokesperson added.
Burgas is a gateway for a number of seaside resorts and picturesque towns on the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.
The announcement by Perm Airport comes at a time when Bulgaria expects a rise in the number of Russian visitors to its Black Sea resorts in Summer 2016.
The number of Russian tourists visiting Bulgaria is expected to increase by 30% compared with last year, an official at Bulgaria’s embassy in Moscow has said.
Ural Airlines operates domestic and international flights from Moscow and Yekaterinburg, using aircraft of Airbus A320 family.
- » Putin says Russia will not Cede Crimea under any Circumstances
- » Four Russian Soldiers were Killed during Fights in Syria
- » Russia will soon Open Bridge linking Crimea to Russia
- » Thousands Arrested in Protest against Putin
- » Thousands Protest in Moscow over the Blocking of Telegram
- » Putin will take an Unprecedented Decision after his Inauguration