Bulgarian Cabinet Eases Access to Funding for Young Entrepreneurs
The Bulgarian government took steps to ease the access to funding for youth wishing to start new business.
The government approved at its regular meeting on Wednesday changes to the Human Resources Development Operational Programme for the 2014-2020 operational programme, which are aimed at improving access to funding for youth interested in starting their own business.
This will be achieved by the inclusion of an additional financial instrument under the Youth Employment Initiative, the press service of the government informs.
Its long-term application is expected to increase the number of new jobs created in newly-registered enterprises and to attract additional financial resources.
With the changes to the programme, the “Manager of financial instruments in Bulgaria fund” company is included among the list of possible beneficiaries.
The state company was established with the aim to manage the financial instruments available under all operational programmes in Bulgaria.
The changes also allow the inclusion of the National Social Security Institute (NOI) to the list of possible beneficiaries.
The inclusion of NOI is justified with the forthcoming reform aimed at improving the expertise and the working ability of disabled people in working age.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom
- » Musk admits that “X” might become a Paid Platform