Rozalia Dimitrova Appointed Head of Bulgaria’s Customs Agency
Rozalia Dimitrova has been appointed new head of Bulgaria’s Customs Agency following the death of Vanyo Tanov, the agency announced in a statement on Tuesday.
Vanyo Tanov passed away on Monday morning after having served as director of the Customs Agency since August 2014.
Dimitrova has been Tanov’s deputy since August 2014 as part of her career of over 24 years in the customs administration, according to the statement.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Wind Rises Sweeping in Cold Front
- » Breaking News: Malls and Gyms Open Doors in February
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Stormy Winds, Cloudy and Rainy
- » Protest in Bulgaria, Day 200: Protesters Tried to Enter the Council of Ministers
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Still Warm and Quiet
- » PM Borissov LIVE: Compromise Will Be Made Only to Education