Bulgarian Jews in Israel Seek Submission of Orthodox Church as Nobel Prize Candidate
Bulgarian Jews living in Sirael have proposed the Bulgarian Orthodox Church to be nominated for Nobel Peace Prize for its role in the rescue of Jews during World War II, Moshe Aloni, the chair of the Bulgarian Israeli Cultural Institute, announced on Wednesday during a meeting with PM Boyko Borisov.
Borisov is on a two-day visit to Israel at the official invitation from the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu.
At a special meeting with representatives of the Bulgarian community in Jerusalem, Aloni told Borisov that the formal procedure for the Nobel Peace Prize nomination of the Bulgarian Orthodox church has already been invoked by Israeli bar association.
The meeting was also attended by Bulgarian expatriates, Bulgarian students currently enrolled in Israeli universities and former Israeli students in Bulgaria.
The Bulgarian Orthodox church has already been nominated to receive Nobel Peace Prize in 2013 for its efforts during World War II to save Jews from from deportation to Nazi concentration camps.
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Bulgarian Artist Christo's 'London Mastaba' Made from over 7,000 Stacked Barrels Floats on Serpentine Lake
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Bulgarians have Proved to be the most Active in the EU in Reporting Crimes
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Addiction to Video Games was Officially Recognized as a Disease
We will be much more grateful to this Jews if they open discussion on the activities of mister George Soros in Bulgaria and their effect on the Bulgarian society...... such as brain drain ... erasing of national and cultural identity... weakening of state institutions... and etch..
The Jews are invited here.. Israel is on the road to nothingness because a monster will be born out of this violence there ........so they should migrate here to safety.. we welcome them.. they are so clever they will rise the IQ of our predominantly gypsy population and made Bulgaria flourish.