Trial Begins in Bulgaria on Case of Spreading Islamic State Ideas
The court case against 14 defendants charged with spreading the ideas of the Islamic State (IS) group and inciting jihad is to be launched on Thursday in Pazardzhik.
All the defendants are from Southern Bulgarian towns and cities and were apprehended in the Roma neighborhoods of Plovdiv, Pazardzhik, Smolyan, and Asenovgrad in specialized operations.
The prosecuting authority released a statement reading video footage and literature had been seized from their homes that propagated the ideas of Ilamic State.
The fourteen defendants allegedly tried to disseminate the radical messages on Facebook and incite hatred against not anyone not adhering to radical Islam.
Ahmed Musa Ahmed, a self-proclaimed imam not recognized as such by the Bulgarian Grand Mufti's Office, is thought to be the mastermind.
Separately, he was convicted last year in the so-called "imam trial".
His sentence, however, was appealed and therefore has not entered into force for more than six months.
- » Military Official Stabbed a Policeman in Plovdiv, probably after a Scandal for a Woman
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Arrested in France because of Suspicion of a Prepared Attack
- » Another School Shooting: 10 Dead and 10 Wounded in Texas
- » The Bulgarian Church Punished the Abbot, Caught Driving Drunk
- » A Man Scared Children at a School in Sofia (Updated)
- » The Police Arrested 41 Bulgarians in Spain
The Islamic state ideas are as old as Islam.. remember Mohamed developed the Koran, when he was occupied with a war. And many European now this.. except may part of the Germans and all of the Norwegians.. and the Swedish.... but they also will learn about that. I guarantee -:).