Bulgarian PM Borisov to Visit Israel to Discuss Trade, Economy, Energy
Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will discuss trade, energy and economic matters with his Israeli counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu during a working visit to Israel starting on Wednesday.
Preparations for the third meeting between the governments of Bulgaria and Israel planned for this year will also be on the agenda of the two-day visit, the Bulgarian government press office said in a statement.
Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov and Deputy PM for EU funds and economic policy Tomislav Donchev will travel to Israel with Borisov.
Borisov will also visit the West Bank town of Ramallah, where he will meet with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and Prime Minister Rami Hamdan.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » German Ambassador to Skopje Takes Stand on Bulgaria and North Macedonia Dispute
- » Russian Diplomat Expelled from Albania for Breach of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » New US President Will Take Tough Stand on Russia
- » US Ambassador H.E. Herro Mustafa: Joe Biden Is Unifier, Bulgaria Is Our Important Ally
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US: I Hope New President Will Waiver Visas for Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria’s President Had Meeting with Foreign Minister of Serbia