Discovery Channel to Mark Bulgaria’s National Holiday with Show Shot in Rhodopes
Discovery Channel will mark Bulgaria’s national holiday (March 3) with a special episode of the survival show “Kings of the Wild” shot in the Rhodope mountains.
This is Discovery’s first survival show shot in Bulgaria.
“Kings of the Wild” stars experienced hunter Josh James from New Zealand and renowned British chef Matt Tebbutt.
The duo is taken to different remote locations in which they have to prove they can eat like kings in the most extreme conditions.
They have to spend a week at each location by sleeping in the open and eating whatever they could find.
The new episodes of the show take Josh and Matt to Mexico, Malaysia, Borneo, Finland before they arrive to the Rhodopes.
Upon their arrival to Bulgaria, the two commented that they are very satisfied with the conditions in the country.
The episode shot around the town of Devin will be broadcasted at 22 o’clock (EET) on March 3.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 161 New Cases on July 3, 5315 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 18 Infected in a Tailoring Company in Krichim
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 165 Newly Registered Cases on July 2, 5154 Total
- » Czechs Celebrate the End of Covid-19 Crisis with Giant Party in Prague