Bulgaria to Sign Water Sector Advisory Services Agreement with World Bank
Bulgaria will sign a consultancy services agreement in the water and sewerage sector with the World Bank, the government has announced.
The advisory services agreement aims to develop a new strategy for financing, increase the efficiency of services and boost regulatory capacity, the government said in a statement on Monday.
The project financing of BGN 3 M will be provided under the EU’s Operational Programme Environment 2014-2020.
The agreement will be signed by Regional Development Minister Lilyana Pavlova and World Bank Country Manager for Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia Tony Thompson in Sofia on Tuesday afternoon.
- » IMF Chief: Clouds over Global Economy are 'Getting Darker by the Day'
- » The IMF Provides a $ 50 Billion Loan to Argentina
- » Erdogan Claims Turkish Lira’s Loss in Value a Manipulation against Turkey
- » Every third Bulgarian has had Outstanding Loans, According to Eurostat
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million