Bulgarian Police Detain 75 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
Bulgarian police have arrested a total of 75 illegal migrants in raids at three separate locations in Sofia over the past two days, the Ministry of the Interior announced on Monday.
The migrants – all of them males – had no identity documents with them and claimed that they were citizens of Afghanistan.
The detentions were part of regular operations of Bulgarian police against illegal migration, the ministry said in a statement.
- » Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate For Q4 is 4.7%
- » Eurobarometer: Bulgarians Remain Optimistic About the Future of Europe
- » Prisons and Court Guards in Bulgaria Received Funding for 200 New Employees
- » Bulgaria Temporarily Suspends the Construction of the Gas Connection with Serbia
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes Free Medical Examinations For Socially Disadvantaged People
- » MPs Are Finally Voting on the Changes to the Electoral Code Today