Bulgarian Police Detain 75 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
Bulgarian police have arrested a total of 75 illegal migrants in raids at three separate locations in Sofia over the past two days, the Ministry of the Interior announced on Monday.
The migrants – all of them males – had no identity documents with them and claimed that they were citizens of Afghanistan.
The detentions were part of regular operations of Bulgarian police against illegal migration, the ministry said in a statement.
- » The Bulgarian Government Approved the Draft Disability Act
- » NFSB will Seek the Resignation of Volen Siderov as Chair of United Patriots’ PG
- » Bulgarian President Vetoes Part of Amendments to State Property Act
- » The Bulgarian Road Infrastructure Agency Launches Public Tender for Technical Projects for Road Works of 111 km
- » AFP: Bulgaria Urged to Save Communist-era Architectural 'Masterpiece' Buzludzha
- » Bulgarian Socialist Party Files No-confidence Motion Against Borisov 3 Cabinet