Bulgaria to Train Servicemen of Lithuania's Air Force
Bulgaria will provide training for servicemen of the Lithuanian air force, the government's press service informs.
This became clear after the Bulgarian government approved at its regular meeting on Wednesday the draft of a technical agreement between the defence ministries of Bulgaria and Lithuania on the provision of military personnel training.
The document was devised within the framework of the 2009 bilateral memorandum for cooperation in the area of defence and armed forces.
The memorandum regulates the general procedures and measures necessary for the effective provision of training to servicemen of the Lithuanian air forces in Bulgaria.
The document also outlines the responsibilities of the participants and the procedures for the reimbursement of the incurred expenditures.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Turkey Declared 20 km Border near Bulgaria for a Prohibited Military Zone
- » Law Changes in Bulgaria: 3 Years of Imprisonment , Fine to 10,000 BGN for Anyone Who Violates Rules against COVID-19
- » Minister Karakachanov: The United States has Given Bulgaria $87 Million for Military Equipment
- » Expert: The NRA Data Leak Have Attracted the Attention of Hackers from around the World
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece
- » Opinion: Turkish Operation in Syria