Bulgaria to Train Servicemen of Lithuania's Air Force
Bulgaria will provide training for servicemen of the Lithuanian air force, the government's press service informs.
This became clear after the Bulgarian government approved at its regular meeting on Wednesday the draft of a technical agreement between the defence ministries of Bulgaria and Lithuania on the provision of military personnel training.
The document was devised within the framework of the 2009 bilateral memorandum for cooperation in the area of defence and armed forces.
The memorandum regulates the general procedures and measures necessary for the effective provision of training to servicemen of the Lithuanian air forces in Bulgaria.
The document also outlines the responsibilities of the participants and the procedures for the reimbursement of the incurred expenditures.
- » Ministry of Interior: Migration Pressure in the Region is Increasing
- » Romania, Bulgaria Boost Defense Buys Amid Worries About Russia
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejected President's Veto on Changes to the Military Intelligence Act
- » Bulgaria Ranks 49th in the Global Firepower 2019 Military Strength Ranking
- » US Army Iron Rangers Conduct Spur Ride in Bulgaria
- » China Plans a Giant Military Parade on October 1