Swiss-Owned Palemontech to Build Production Plant in Bulgaria's Montana
The Swiss-owned company Palemontech will build a production plant in the Bulgarian town of Montana.
The groundbreaking ceremony will take place in the technology park of Montana located at the exit for the town of Lom on Thursday .
The ceremony will be attended by Bulgarian Economy Minister Lyuben Petrov, the executive director of InvestBulgaria Agency, Stamen Yanev, Swiss ambassador to Bulgaria Denis Knobel as well as representatives of Bulgarian and Swiss business.
The company is specialised in the production of metal pallet boxes and grid boxes and is the supplier of the Swiss firm Max Urech Lager-und Fordertechnik.
The initial built-up area of the production plant is foreseen to be more than 5600 square metres, with the investment amounting to BGN 6 M.
The plant is expected to provide employment for nearly 100 people under labour conditions completely in line with the highest world standards
The company has diverse range of products of Swiss quality, being certified according to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and bearing the CE mark registration.
At present, Palemontech is expanding its market across Europe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 9% VAT for Restaurants, Books and Children's goods in Bulgaria
- » PM Boyko Borrisov: How Difficult it is to Build a Bridge and How Fast You Cross It
- » Turkey Will Resume Flights to Bulgaria as of June 10
- » 9 Years Old Boy From Kenya Receives an Honor Award for His Creativity
- » Sofia in 30th Place in Terms of Rising Property Prices
- » 3,500 Tests for COVID-19 to Ensure the Safety on Bulgaria's South Black Sea Coast