US Film Director Ted Kotcheff Applies for Bulgarian Citizenship
US director Ted Kotcheff has submitted an application to become a Bulgarian citizen, the organizers of the forthcoming Sofia Film Fest have announced.
Kotcheff, 84, who was born to Bulgarian parents, is best know for having directed First Blood, a Rambo film.
He is quoted as saying that he has "always felt" Bulgarian despite having been born in the United States.
Kotcheff is due to arrive in the capital for several Sofia Film Fest events in March.
- » Turkey Opened an Amusement Park, 3 Times Larger Than Disney's Magic Kingdom
- » Three New Cases of African Swine Fever in Wild Boars in Bulgaria
- » Microsoft Stops Windows 7
- » Bulgaria's Chief Health Inspector: Lack of Staff is the most Serious Problem in Health Care
- » Forum "Women. Technology. Time" Held in Sofia
- » Clear Sky until Noon, some Clouds later Today in East Bulgaria, Highs Between 14-19°C