US Film Director Ted Kotcheff Applies for Bulgarian Citizenship
US director Ted Kotcheff has submitted an application to become a Bulgarian citizen, the organizers of the forthcoming Sofia Film Fest have announced.
Kotcheff, 84, who was born to Bulgarian parents, is best know for having directed First Blood, a Rambo film.
He is quoted as saying that he has "always felt" Bulgarian despite having been born in the United States.
Kotcheff is due to arrive in the capital for several Sofia Film Fest events in March.
- » Travel and Read in a Retro Tram in Sofia on May 24th
- » Truck Hit a Bus on Trakia Motorway, 12 People Are in Hospital
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » The 6-year-old Bulgarian Girl, whose Parents were Killed in Cape Town, Returned to Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog