US Film Director Ted Kotcheff Applies for Bulgarian Citizenship
US director Ted Kotcheff has submitted an application to become a Bulgarian citizen, the organizers of the forthcoming Sofia Film Fest have announced.
Kotcheff, 84, who was born to Bulgarian parents, is best know for having directed First Blood, a Rambo film.
He is quoted as saying that he has "always felt" Bulgarian despite having been born in the United States.
Kotcheff is due to arrive in the capital for several Sofia Film Fest events in March.
- » Facebook Suspended nearly 70,000 Applications because of the Potential Risk of Privacy Issues
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes in Albania - There Are Injured People and Material Damages
- » Day without Cars: Parts of Major Cities in Bulgaria Are Closed for Cars
- » Today Is the 111th Anniversary of Bulgaria's Declaration of Independence
- » Bulgarian Died in Mount Olympus
- » Increased Traffic Today, Large Queues at the Border Checkpoints