Ryanair Announces Four New Winter Routes from Sofia
The Irish low-cost airline Ryanair announced on Wednesday the addition of four new routes on its winter schedule.
Starting from the end of October, Ryanair will operate daily flights from the Bulgarian capital to Berlin.
There will be also services from Sofia to Hamburg (thrice weekly), Barcelona (four times a week) and Madrid (five times a week).
Starting from October 30, the company will also operate daily flights between Sofia and Cologne.
The prices of tickets on the five new routes begin from EUR 19.99 for travel in November and the low fare seats are available for booking on the website of the airline until midnight February 16.
The Sales & Marketing Executive CEE of Ryanair, Denis Barabas, said that the company is looking forward to further growing traffic, routes and jobs at the airport in Sofia.
Ryanair will start conducting its first flights from the Bulgarian capital in April when it will begin flying to Pisa and London Stansted.
The airline has also announced routes to Brussels Charleroi, Dublin, Rome Ciampino and Milan Malpensa.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France has filled its Gas Storages to 100%
- » A Global Manufacturer from the Automotive Industry will invest in Bulgaria
- » For the first Nine Months of 2022, St. Nikola Wind Farm generated 7% more Energy Y/Y
- » Voter Turnout at 17.6% by 13 pm: Survey
- » Europe Gaming Market Value In 2022
- » The Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection was officially launched in Sofia (UPDATED)