Ryanair to Operate Daily Flights Between Sofia, Cologne from October 30
The Irish low-cost airline Ryanair will start operating daily flights between the Bulgarian capital and Cologne from October 30.
This is the first German destination accessible from Sofia, with the prices of one-way tickets on the new route starting from EUR 19.99 in November.
This is the fifth route the company plans to launch from Sofia in the autumn. Last week, Ryanair announced it will start operating daily flights to Rome Ciampino and Milan Malpensa from the autumn. Earlier, it had informed that it is launching services to Brussels Charleroi and Dublin.
The airline will conduct its first flights from Sofia to Pisa and London Stansted in April.
- » Oscars: Bulgaria Selects 'Aga' for International Feature Category
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule
- » British Airways Cancels Flights on September 27 Due to Pilot Strike
- » January - July 2019 - the Exports of Goods From Bulgaria to Third Countries Increased by 3.0%
- » In the Period January - June 2019 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 5.1%
- » In 2018 the Goods Exported From Bulgaria amounted to BGN 56 030.4 Million